A Drinking Variant of Cosmic Wimpout® prepared by Brutilus
OK... So you and your buddies are sitting around with nothing but a copy of Cosmic Wimpout® and some booze. What are you going to do?
I tell you what you're going to do. You're going to play Cosmic Drink-Out and get hammered!
The basic rules of Cosmic Wimpout still apply, but now there are consequences for wimping out.
Consequences for the current player:
- Regular wimpout (rolling less than 5 dice and failing to score): Take one drink for each die you rolled.
- Train Wreck (rolling all 5 dice and failing to score): Take 6 drinks. One for each die rolled and one for being a total loser.
- Failing to clear a flash: Take one drink unless this is also a train wreck. If it is also a train wreck, take 6 drinks.
- Super Nova: You're screwed anyway. Why not go out in style? Drink for 5 seconds!
Consequences for Other Players:
- Current player rolls a Freight Train (5 of a kind on the same roll): All non-active players drink for 3 seconds.
- Current player clears a flash: Current player picks someone to take a drink.
- Current player scores more than 100 points in a turn: They pick someone to take a drink for every 100 points (rounding down) that they scored that turn.
Check out Brutilus' review of the game, Cosmic Wimpout
Cosmic Wimpout® is available from Looney Labs and from Funagain Games.
Cosmic Wimpout is copyright Cosmic Wimpout. All images are copyrighted Cosmic Wimpout. Article is copyrighted 2003 MillionairePlayboy.com.